New Business Consultant
Do you belong to the top 1% of ecommerce business developers/salespeople in the country?
When working with us, a New Business Consultant has access to a very comprehensive range of products to offer the client. Based on his/her own analysis, he/she decides what is best for the client to start with, what will bring the client the most value and how to combine the services most effectively.Location
2000 – 4000 €
With us you will have the opportunity to sell partnerships which rank among the top in the industry!
The role of a New Business Consultant at Dexfinity:
- You authenticate the potential of clients who come to us on the basis of a referral or enquiry for collaboration.
- You also actively seek out awesome new projects.
- You communicate with the client and ascertain what marketing activities they have already done, what the results were, what worked well and what their future goals and expectations are.
- You evaluate the Lead and decide whether we want to work with the client.
- You present the first “opener” on what and how we can do for the client and what results they can expect.
- You analyse specific client data from Google Ads, Google Analytics, Merchant Centre or Google Search Console.
- You create the plan and skeleton for a comprehensive marketing and business strategy, thinking beyond a combination of PPC, social media and SEO.
- You collaborate with centre managers, who will supplement the quote with their respective channels and service offerings.
- You refine the strategy and goals we want to achieve with the client.
- You present the proposal for collaboration and the suggested strategy to the client; you enter into an agreement where you define the final goals, the method and the start of the engagement.
- You introduce the client to a team of project managers and a dedicated account manager (you can retain some clients as the account manager, should you wish to do so).
- Based on internal guidelines and best practices, you coordinate the development of analyses and co-create a selection of reports
- You are responsible for the quality of the output in terms of both technical and visual aspects.
- You coordinate and monitor the time required for delivery.
- For the first few months after the start of the collaboration, you continue to monitor the client’s journey at Dexfinity.
- You check how the client is doing, what they are struggling with, how satisfied they are with the collaboration.
- You communicate with the internal team to assess how they are getting on with the client and where they need help.
- You watch as the client grows and reaches additional milestones beyond their initial expectations. #GoBeyond
- Maintaining a comprehensive sales database.
- Optimisation and innovation of existing processes.
- Reporting results to company management.
Personal qualities and skills
- At Dexfinity, we provide you with amazing freedom, but we require responsibility and a conscientious attitude in return.
- Be a team player and remember that the best way to achieve your goals is to work well with others.
- You should have your own time management in the palm of your hand.
- One of the keys to success at Dexfinity is the ability to learn new things quickly and to have fast and sound judgment.
- Empathy is the key to understanding the client’s needs and the team’s processes.
- Communication skills and a flair for client-specific communication are important – you should be able to speak the “language of the client’s tribe”.
- Being results-oriented is paramount – “Always be closing”.
- Being capable of motivating and organizing the internal team and communicating your vision for the project.
- Knowing your way around the principles of marketing and marketing strategies: “How would I do it if it was my online store or other business?”.
- Basic knowledge of the Google Analytics environment and creation of marketing analytics.
- Basic experience in creating online marketing campaigns in the Google Ads environment.
- Basic understanding of SEO and link building principles.
- Basic level of knowledge of Social Media Marketing.
- Knowing your way around the principles of price comparison engines (Heureka, Pricemania).
- Experience in general management of an online store is a strong advantage.
Due to international expansion, in addition to native Slovak or Czech, a strong command of English is an advantage, ideally in a combination with another global language (such as German or French).
Advantages and benefits
- You will gain access to top online marketing tools such as Magic Script, ROI Hunter, PPC Bee, Mergado, Roivenue and Collabim.
- You may get the opportunity to become a partner within the company in the future.
- You will be remunerated according to a transparent and clear remuneration model, where the remuneration ceiling is determined only by your abilities and performance results.
- You will be involved in the development of your own business plan, which will serve as the compass for your career growth within the organisation.
- Our top specialists will share their years of accumulated know-how with you on a daily basis.
- You will receive the hardware and software you want and need (laptop, phone, etc.) because alone you know what works best for you.
- You will be offered tickets to top marketing events in the industry (and the opportunity to present there) because your development is important to us.
- You will work flexible hours. It doesn’t matter to us when or where you do it, but the result has to be of high quality.
- You will attend unforgettable company events and weekends away, because we know that team-building and good morale is important to you.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in internal training sessions to develop your management and leadership skills.
- You can join our B2 or C1 group English courses.
- You will get discounts of up to 50% in many of our clients’ online stores.
- If we are successful in recruiting a new team member based on your referral, you will receive a generous reward – currently up to €1,000.
- You will be able to participate in various projects and initiatives across the company.
- We’ll contribute up to 30% of the cost of setting up your home office.
- You’ll be covered for 7 days of self-certification without the need for a doctor’s certificate.
- A medium-sized, strong and dedicated team you can rely on – that’s Dexfinity.
Team, do ktorého budeš patriť