Project Prospector & Analyst
Analyzes and searches for interesting opportunities for new collaborations
We are opening our sales department to the first junior sales specialist. We are primarily looking for an analytical and process person in whom we can see the potential to be great in the business process with the client. It should be a natural talent.
There are only a handful of really good salespeople in our industry. However, it is possible that after two years in Dexfinity you will belong to the best kk.
Your mentor will be our CEO Pavol Adamčák!
Project Prospector & Analyst role in the Dexfinity team
- Initial analysis of new requests for cooperation.
- Active search for interesting opportunities for cooperation.
- Assisting with the client’s ongoing analysis during the business process.
- Maintaining a clear sales database.
- Ensuring complete documentation for each incoming project.
- Preparation of materials and presentations for business meetings.
Are you interested?Are you passionate about marketing and want to push not only yourself, but also our partners’ projects beyond any boundaries? Join our international team. Fill out the short form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Share this vacancy
Personal prerequisites and skills
- At Dexfinity we offer you amazing freedom, but we demand responsibility and a conscientious approach.
- Be a team player and remember that the best way to achieve your goals is to work with others.
- You should have your own time management in the palm of your hand.
- One of the keys to being successful at Dexfinity is the ability to learn new things quickly and have quick and sound judgment.
- The basis is empathy, thanks to which you understand the client’s needs and the processes in the team.
- You should have prerequisites for sales skills.
- Communication skills and a feeling for specific communication with the client are important – you should be able to speak “the language of his tribe”.
- Healthy confident and natural demeanor.
- Procedural, organized and conscientious approach to work.
- Excellent analytical and business thinking for the purpose of vetting potential clients.
- Basic orientation in Google Analytics (principle of operation, metrics, data reading).
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets (advanced functions, formula chaining, pivot tables, forecasting, data visualization, etc.).
- Knowledge of the English language at the level of at least C1 in both written and spoken form.
It’s not just about the work, it’s about a strong team of people who enjoy spending time together. That’s what life is like at Dexfinity.
Benefits and Perks
Didn't find yourself here?
Do you want to be part of the Dexfinity team but this offer didn’t appeal to you? Take a look at the other open positions, or leave us a contact and we’ll find a job for you.
Formulár odoslaný úspešne!
Náš tím sa vám bude venovať hneď, ako to bude možné.