Once in a while we give space to an exceptional talent, an uncut diamond from the student ranks. To someone who doesn’t have experience yet, but knows he wants to gain it, wants to grow and learn with us.
Is that you? Do you have the same values as us?
If so, join us and experience what it’s like to learn from the best in the business. Learn to use tools and your head in such a combination that in a few years you will be doing top campaigns and you will be the one who will help clients expand to new markets.
Google Ads, setting up campaigns, analytics, reporting, new trends and technologies. Live what you only talked about in school.
Above all, you will learn. From the best.
You will perform support tasks on real projects under the guidance of an experienced designer.
- you will gain experience with Google Ads
- you will be testing automatic bidding strategies
- you will evaluate the data and visualize it
proactively improving and setting processes with
- you will learn a lot about the functioning of e-commerce and export
- you will report results and tasks
- you will be educated in the field of PPC, automation
And if everything goes as it should, you will become a full-fledged Junior Project Manager in the near future.
Are you interested?Are you passionate about marketing and want to push not only yourself, but also our partners’ projects beyond any boundaries? Join our international team. Fill out the short form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Share this vacancy
Personal prerequisites and skills
- Above all, we expect your interest in learning everything in the field of PPC advertising that we will be able to offer you
We expect your time and commitment (so that you still keep up with school, of course)
- Be a team player and remember that the best way to achieve your goals is to work with others.
- You should have your own time management in the palm of your hand.
- The basis is empathy, thanks to which you understand the client’s needs and the processes in the team.
- Communication skills and a feeling for specific communication with the client are important – you should be able to quickly learn to speak “the language of his tribe”.
- Orientation to results is paramount – “Always be closing”.
- We know you are a junior, but working with Excel and/or Google Sheets should be close to you. Pretty close 🙂
- Excellent analytical thinking, ability to draw correct conclusions from data and subsequent action steps.
- Knowledge of the English language at least at B2 level.
- Studying MatFyz, FIIT or FEI is a great advantage, but not a requirement.
It’s not just about the work, it’s about a strong team of people who enjoy spending time together. That’s what life is like at Dexfinity.
Benefits and Perks
Didn't find yourself here?
Do you want to be part of the Dexfinity team but this offer didn’t appeal to you? Take a look at the other open positions, or leave us a contact and we’ll find a job for you.
Formulár odoslaný úspešne!
Náš tím sa vám bude venovať hneď, ako to bude možné.