Senior PPC Specialist
It was Google Ads and PPC campaigns (pay-per-click) that accelerated the growth of our company the most at the beginning. Therefore, it is understandable that our campaigns are optimized down to the last detail. According to Google, they belong to the European top!
We bid on margin, use advanced attribution modeling, automate through our own scripts and calculate customer lifetime value for clients.
We grow together with our clients. We are currently looking for additional reinforcements for our PPC team. Will you be her?
We have been optimizing PPC campaigns for 10 years and we are getting better every day.
Are you ready for the top league in PPC?
Senior PPC Project Manager role at Dexfinity
You design complex strategies for PPC campaigns – you set goals and the sequence of individual activities.
You bring new ways to optimize and make work on the project more efficient.
You prepare and redistribute budgets for the work of PPC specialists so that the allocation of hours is adequate to the desired goal.
You monitor the effectiveness of the work of PPC specialists and whether the activities carried out bring the desired results.
You are looking for a balance between the profit of the project, the budget from the client and the reward for the people on the project.
You prepare regular work reports, which you then finalize and present to clients together with the account manager.
You are looking for new possibilities and strategies for the development and optimization of PPC campaigns with a direct effect on the client’s business.
You communicate independently with the client on the subject of technical and strategic actions that have been implemented, are being implemented and will be implemented on the project.
As an executive, you perform the most technically and strategically demanding actions on projects.
Are you interested?Are you passionate about marketing and want to push not only yourself, but also our partners’ projects beyond any boundaries? Join our international team. Fill out the short form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Share this vacancy
Personal prerequisites and skills
- At Dexfinity we offer you amazing freedom, but we demand responsibility and a conscientious approach.
- Be a team player and remember that the best way to achieve your goals is to work with others.
- You should have your own time management in the palm of your hand.
- One of the keys to being successful at Dexfinity is the ability to learn new things quickly and have quick and sound judgment.
- The basis is empathy, thanks to which you understand the client’s needs and the processes in the team.
- Communication skills and a feeling for specific communication with the client are important – you should be able to speak “the language of his tribe”.
- Orientation to results is paramount – “Always be closing”.
- You are able to motivate and organize the internal team and provide them with your vision of the project.
- As a project manager, you are responsible for the project. That’s why you have to work systematically and have an overview of the processes taking place on the project.
- Expert knowledge of the environment and logic of Google Ads and several associated tools.
- Very good knowledge and orientation in Google Analytics.
- It is necessary to work with Google Sheets at a very advanced level (contingent tables, advanced functions, creating forecasts).
- Excellent analytical thinking, ability to draw correct conclusions from data and subsequent action steps.
- A huge advantage is the overall overview of effective online marketing with a focus on e-commerce.
- Knowledge of the English language at least at B2 level.
- Studying MatFyz, FIIT or FEI is a big advantage.
It’s not just about the work, it’s about a strong team of people who enjoy spending time together. That’s what life is like at Dexfinity.
Benefits and Perks
Didn't find yourself here?
Do you want to be part of the Dexfinity team but this offer didn’t appeal to you? Take a look at the other open positions, or leave us a contact and we’ll find a job for you.
Formulár odoslaný úspešne!
Náš tím sa vám bude venovať hneď, ako to bude možné.