Each team is the image of its leader. Our clients and we ourselves consider our team to be a real top. An outsider can bring a new wind and we are open to that.
Should we hire someone directly as a team leader, and should the current one go to develop new activities? Yes, we can imagine it. And very happy. But there is a catch. We are not looking for just anyone.
Come, bring your experience and knowledge, present your vision to us and we will open the door to top clients, their international expansion and work with great people. We will support you in the further development of your leadership skills.
You are a senior and you have the ambition to be a team leader – this is not the place to explain what PPC is and which tools you should have experience with. You know tools, you can learn new ones quickly, you are a close analyst, and why should juniors have professional respect for you.
We are looking for something extra in you, a personality extension over expertise. We take that for granted.
We are value-based. These are our values and you will nod “Yes!” to each of them.
If the concept of radical openness (Radical Candor) is close to you, the door is open.
Are you interested?Are you passionate about marketing and want to push not only yourself, but also our partners’ projects beyond any boundaries? Join our international team. Fill out the short form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Share this vacancy
Personal prerequisites and skills
- At Dexfinity, we offer you freedom, the possibility of self-realization, personal and career growth. However, we demand responsibility and a conscientious approach
- Be a formal and informal leader, show others the way and let them shine
- Have refined time management, communication, organizational skills.
- Be a role model for others on how to defend your work even in front of the most demanding clients, show them that they learn best during difficult projects, teach them how to handle work challenges
- Be the soul and conscience of the PPC team, the PERSON who will support his people even in crises and difficult situations. Personal and work.
- Be a fast learner – it’s one of the keys to success in Dexfinity
- Leadership – it starts there, but it doesn’t end there
- Empathy and understanding, ability to stand up for your work and team
- Ability to analyze work on projects, find weak points and help the team to improve the work
- Communication skills and a feeling for specific communication with the client are important – you should be able to speak “the language of his tribe”
- Orientation to results is paramount – “Always be closing”.
- You are able to motivate and organize the internal team and provide them with your vision of the project.
- Expert knowledge of the environment and logic of Google Ads and several associated tools.
- Very good knowledge and orientation in Google Analytics.
- It is necessary to work with Google Sheets at a very advanced level (contingent tables, advanced functions, creating forecasts).
- Excellent analytical thinking, ability to draw correct conclusions from data and subsequent action steps.
- An excellent overview of effective online marketing with a focus on e-commerce.
- Knowledge of the English language at least at B2 level.
- Studying MatFyz, FIIT or FEI is a big advantage.
It’s not just about the work, it’s about a strong team of people who enjoy spending time together. That’s what life is like at Dexfinity.
Benefits and Perks
Didn't find yourself here?
Do you want to be part of the Dexfinity team but this offer didn’t appeal to you? Take a look at the other open positions, or leave us a contact and we’ll find a job for you.
Formulár odoslaný úspešne!
Náš tím sa vám bude venovať hneď, ako to bude možné.