SEO Project Manager
With a single swipe, it conjures up a perfect SEO strategy and executive
Are you a resourceful SEO wizard?
We are only looking for the greatest SEO wizards. An inseparable part of e-commerce projects is such a fine-tuned SEO that even Google is happy about it. Don’t you believe? Come see for yourself!
- Comprehensive SEO strategies with regard to the client’s goals.
- Keyword analysis (you start with the right dataset, continue with data evaluation and close the analysis with the best recommendations and prioritization of next action steps).
- Technical optimization of the website with the aim of more effective indexing, speeding up pages, improving positions in search engines, increasing CTR and optimizing the crawl budget.
- Creating a strategy for creating backlinks – linkbuilding.
Responsibility for the overall content, structure and categorization on the client’s website.
- Cooperation with programmers on the client side (most often for the purpose of implementing our recommendations).
- Communication with the client for the purpose of presenting future activities, evaluating or offering new ones.
- Working with tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Collabim, Marketing Miner, Ahrefs and Screaming Frog.
Are you interested?Are you passionate about marketing and want to push not only yourself, but also our partners’ projects beyond any boundaries? Join our international team. Fill out the short form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Share this vacancy
What we require
- At least 3 years of experience with SEO activities on e-commerce projects.
- Perfect knowledge of concepts such as sitemap, indexing, crawl budget, linkbaiting or robots.txt.
- Senior level command of Google Webmaster Tools, Collabim, Marketing Miner, Ahrefs and Screaming Frog.
- Orientation in the complex principles of online marketing – primarily in the areas of performance and e-commerce.
Extensive experience with technical website optimization (On-Page SEO).
- Great knowledge in the field of link building.
- Relevant experience in creating web content.
- In-depth knowledge of web structure optimization and web content categorization.
- Excellent orientation in Google Analytics.
- Very good analytical skills and working with Google Sheets at an advanced level (pivot tables, advanced formulas, functions and strings).
It’s not just about the work, it’s about a strong team of people who enjoy spending time together. That’s what life is like at Dexfinity.
Benefits and Perks
Didn't find yourself here?
Do you want to be part of the Dexfinity team but this offer didn’t appeal to you? Take a look at the other open positions, or leave us a contact and we’ll find a job for you.
Formulár odoslaný úspešne!
Náš tím sa vám bude venovať hneď, ako to bude možné.