Languages: English, Slovak, Czech
Contributed also to the following projects: Mall Group, eyerim, GymBeam, FiroTour, TonerPartner, AJ produkty, Invia, Astratex, ExiSport, The Rake, Pelikán, Zajo
Marketing & Business Strategist
Founder of MagicScript – PPC Bidding Algorithm
Cofounder of Magic Hiring Service
Pavol is the CMO of Dexfinity. He is constantly innovating solutions to achieve the highest return on investment in online marketing. He leads a team of marketing specialists and consultants accelerating ecommerce in 34+ markets including the USA and Asia.
He specialises in setting up strategies for the growth of our ecommerce partners, and in automating PPC Ad management for ecommerce margin and overall profit.
His core is building an enduring partnership. By designing marketing strategies he maximises clients’ sustainable growth. An effective online marketing strategy is the key to success for him. Pavol enriches his team with endless energy, countless ideas and a genuine passion.
Google Partners Certified Trainer | Partner Academy Speaker – Cardinal Path | Google Ads Search Certification | Google Ads Video Certification | Google Ads Display Certification | Shopping Ads Certification | Google Ads Measurement Certification
- MastersGate: 7 exclusive tips from an ecommerce partner, export tips for entering and establishing an eshop in foreign markets
- How to fully automate Google Shopping Campaigns
- Digisemester Košice: inspiring brand stories
- How to double income without increasing costs: The Magic Heureka Script
- What are the best communication strategies for successfully expanding into a foreign market?
- Agency Day Prague: ui42 digital (now Dexfinity), as one of the premium partners grows 200% year-on-year with Google (5x faster than average).
- Pavol’s personal and professional story is captured in the publication “Heroes of the Digital Age” and in an interview with Heroes.sk
- He is a co-author of the book 123 tips for online & affiliate marketing
- Together with his colleagues from ui42 he published the book Eshop from idea to success (an inspirational guide for starting, growing and exporting a successful eshop)