Senior PPC Project Manager
Responsible for the results, strategy and execution of PPC activities
It was Google Ads and PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns that initially accelerated our company’s growth the most. Therefore, it is understandable that our campaigns are optimised to the last detail. According to Google, they are among the European leaders!
If you find out that you don’t meet the requirements for the position, you may know someone who does. Refer them to us and you will both receive a referral bonus of €300.
€2000 – €4000
- Design comprehensive PPC campaign strategies
- Bring new ways to optimise and streamline project work
- Prepare and reallocate work budgets for PPC specialists
- Monitor the effectiveness of the PPC specialists’ work and results
- Look for a balance between the project’s profit, the client’s budget and the reward
- Prepare regular work reports and present them to clients together with the account manager
- Look for new opportunities and strategies to develop and optimise PPC campaigns with a direct effect on the client’s business
- Independently communicate with the client on technical and strategic tasks
- Execute the most technically and strategically challenging tasks on projects
Personal Qualities and Skills
- Empathy to understand the processes within the team
- Strong communication skills
- Results orientation – “Always be closing”
- Organizational skills and motivation
- Thinking outside the box
- Expert knowledge of the Google Ads environment and logic and associated tools
- Excellent knowledge and orientation in Google Analytics
- Work with Google Sheets at an advanced level (pivot tables, advanced features, forecasting)
- Outstanding analytical mindset, ability to draw the right conclusions from data and follow-up action steps
- General overview in performance-based online marketing with a focus on ecommerce
- English language proficiency at least at the C1 level
- A great advantage is studying FIIT, FEI, Math or Physics
- At Dexfinity we offer you freedom, but we require responsibility and a diligent approach
- Be a team player, it is the only way to reach your goals
- Your time management is like a cakewalk
- You learn new things relatively quickly have quick and practical judgement
Benefits and Perks
- Access to top online marketing tools such as MagicScript, ROI Hunter, PPC Bee, Mergado, Roivenue or Collabim.
- Compensation according to a transparent remuneration model where the ceiling is only conditioned by your skills and results.
- You will be involved in creating your business plan that will guide your career growth in the company.
- The opportunity to become a partner in the firm.
- A know-how shared by our best specialists every day.
- Hardware and software of your choice (laptop, phone, etc.).
- Tickets to the top marketing events in the industry (opportunity to present as well). Because your growth is important to us.
- Flexible hours: It doesn’t matter when or where you work, but the quality of it.
- Memorable company events: We know how important it is to build team spirit and good vibes.
- Opportunity to participate in internal trainings to develop your management and leadership skills.
- Discounts of up to 50% at many of our clients’ eshops.
- Referral bonus: If we manage to recruit a new team member based on your recommendation, you will receive a generous reward – currently up to €1000.
- Possibility to participate in various projects and initiatives across the company.
- Contribution up to 30% of the cost of setting up your home office.
- 7 fully covered sick days without a doctor’s note.
- The best team: A medium-sized, strong and dedicated team you can always rely on – that’s Dexfinity.
HAVEN´T FOUND YOUR DREAM POSITION?
No worries. We are always looking for new talent.
Send us an e-mail with your resumé, tell us about your superpower and what would you like to work on. If we are interested, we will let you know!