PPC specialist (mid)
We are looking for a skilled PPC specialist to join the team, who will help us expand campaigns, improve established processes, find opportunities or use automation to the maximum extent possible.
If you have at least a year of real experience with PPC campaigns, the desire to move forward and contribute with your work to the improvement of global projects for great clients with big budgets, come and join us :). Home office or working outside the office is fine with us, but we also count on your regular visits to our beautiful premises in Bratislava, Trenčín or Banská Bystrica.
You are already at the Mid level, so you will have a greater degree of independence.
Your workload will be
- management of PPC campaigns for clients with export potential and future
- searching for strategies for optimal use of clients’ advertising spend
- deploying automated bidding tools – what would you say about Magic Script?
- optimization of PPC campaigns, creation and testing of creatives
- data evaluation, preparation of analyses, statistics and reports and their visualization for clients
- following new trends in e-commerce and paid online advertising
- continuous education
Are you interested?Are you passionate about marketing and want to push not only yourself, but also our partners’ projects beyond any boundaries? Join our international team. Fill out the short form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Share this vacancy
Personal prerequisites and skills
You’re not a junior anymore, so we have expectations from you.
- At Dexfinity we offer you amazing freedom, but we demand responsibility and a conscientious approach.
- Be a team player and remember that the best way to achieve your goals is to work with others.
- You should have your own time management in the palm of your hand.
- One of the keys to being successful at Dexfinity is the ability to learn new things quickly and have quick and sound judgment.
- The basis is empathy, thanks to which you understand the client’s needs and the processes in the team.
- Communication skills and a feeling for specific communication with the client are important – you should be able to speak “the language of his tribe”.
- Orientation to results is paramount – “Always be closing”.
- You are able to motivate and organize the internal team and provide them with your vision of the project.
- As a project manager, you are responsible for the project. That’s why you have to work systematically and have an overview of the processes taking place on the project.
- Expert knowledge of the environment and logic of Google Ads and several associated tools.
- Very good knowledge and orientation in Google Analytics.
- It is necessary to work with Google Sheets at a very advanced level (contingent tables, advanced functions, creating forecasts).
- Excellent analytical thinking, ability to draw correct conclusions from data and subsequent action steps.
- A huge advantage is the overall overview of effective online marketing with a focus on e-commerce.
- Knowledge of the English language at least at B2 level.
- Studying MatFyz, FIIT or FEI is a big advantage.
It’s not just about the work, it’s about a strong team of people who enjoy spending time together. That’s what life is like at Dexfinity.
Benefits and Perks
Didn't find yourself here?
Do you want to be part of the Dexfinity team but this offer didn’t appeal to you? Take a look at the other open positions, or leave us a contact and we’ll find a job for you.
Formulár odoslaný úspešne!
Náš tím sa vám bude venovať hneď, ako to bude možné.