Master of Client Development
Languages: English, Slovak, Czech
Contributed also to the following projects: eyerim, NovýNábytok, IRISIMO, The Rake, StyleMyle, Holokolo, IBO
The architect of ecommerce strategies
Samuel finds solutions in situations where even Google is struggling with its capabilities. He prepares scripts to automate the management of campaigns at all levels, making their management more efficient.
Samuel is responsible for the quality and efficiency of the PPC team’s output, technology, as well as PPC campaign management. He runs performance campaigns across a wide range of PPC marketing channels:
- Google Ads, Google Merchant, Google Shopping
- Price comparison websites: Heureka, Favi, Glami, Najnakup, Pricemania, ÁrGép, PriceRunner Sverige, PriceRunner Danmark, Jeftinije.hr, Пазарувай Лесно / Pazaruvai Lesno, etc.
He has been writing scripts for campaign management automation at all levels for a long time. This allows him to develop his client’s business much more efficiently and focus on other areas of its development.
Samuel was there when Dexfinity was the first Slovak ecommerce company to start exporting ecommerce projects to the Czech and Hungarian markets. Today he helps companies expand not only in Europe, but also in the USA and Asia. He is currently focusing on growing business in Singapore.
What Does Samuel Enjoy the Most about His Role?
He enjoys working with his colleagues, who are the heart of the Dexfinity team. He also relishes exceeding clients’ expectations.
Lectures and Studies
- How to optimise Google Ads
- Feed Pre-Processor a.k.a. Hack the feeds
- Finding GTIN / EAN code sucks? We have a quick solution
- Case study: How ui42 digital (Dexfinity) tackled expansion into other countries